Low-cost website support – from tuition to a full website design service
At greentreeonline we have some basic principles regarding web design:
- You are in control of your own site with all passwords, editing power and back end access, and you own your domain
- We do not lock you into maintenance contracts or retainers
- We teach you to edit your site and make changes, so that you’re as autonomous as possible
- Websites don’t need to be complicated, and often a free all-in-one package or one-page solution will do fine
- E-commerce sites don’t need to cost thousands
Examples of websites we’ve built
We will make you a clean, professional website that works for you and your customers.
As a non-profit social enterprise we charge for web design at cost, and leave you in control. We’re here if you need us, but will not trap you into contracts or charge you for services you don’t need or can do yourself.
We’ll refer you to online support websites and Facebook groups where you can self-teach and learn to solve problems yourself.
By using WordPress with premium, solidly written StudioPress themes and free, pre-written packages like WooCommerce, we can even make e-commerce websites that are fast, clean and professional for a fraction of the cost of a large commercial agency.
If, however, you need a bespoke site designing, bespoke changes, custom coding, functionality or development, we can refer you to local, independent, skilled web designers and developers we have worked with and can recommend. Contact us for some suggestions depending on your needs.
Your website options
At greentreeonline this is how we work, and this is what we can offer you:
Free initial discussion, and training built in
Affordable, UK independent hosting
WordPress with the Genesis Framework
Free or Premium themes